Cranberry & Apple Sauce
1. Peel and dice the apples and place in a saucepan with the cranberries.
2. Add the orange zest and brown sugar and stir.
3. Add the cranberry and orange juice and bring to the boil, making sure you stir regularly.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the cranberries burst and apples soften.
1. Place all ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 40 minutes or until the mixture begins to thicken, whisk the mixture occasionally.
3. Remove the glaze from the heat and strain through a sieve to remove the cranberry skins.
4. Refrigerate until required.
1. Pre-heat oven to 275ºF.
2. Score the skin of the pork belly in diagonal lines about 1 centimeter apart. Avoid cutting down into the meat.
3. Generously rub salt right into all the scores, then rub the diced garlic and oil across the top.
4. Place rosemary into the bottom of a roasting dish and place the pork belly on top, skin side up.
5. Pour cider around the pork until it covers the meat but not the fat.
6. Place the pork in the oven.
7. Cook the pork for 5-6 hours. After 1 - 2 hours of cooking, add more cider around the pork as it evaporates to help keep it moist.
8. After 5-6 hours of cooking, take the pork out of the oven and spread the glaze across the top of the pork.
9. Return the pork to the oven and grill on high for 20 – 30 minutes or until the skin starts to bubble.
10. Remove from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes before serving.